Monday 22 October 2012

The 30 Way

















For this summer project, each time I stopped at a 30 sign, I drew a part of the photograph with an implement that I found in my immediate surroundings. I started off timing each session for 2 minutes, but I then reduced this to 1 minute as I was drawing the image too quickly, and I had 26 thirty signs to get through.
I have a recording of the experience but as a result of having 28 minutes worth of film for this project, I have saved the movie onto a disk, as it is too larger file to upload to my blog.
This project I feel has fed into my interest in working with found objects and unusual implements. I feel it has inspired me to work with fabricated objects as opposed to the natural forms found in the countryside. 
© Copyright Rebecca Louise 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment